Sorry! Wrong Chimney! – Audition Notice
We are happy to announce that the Leo W. Sears & Jack Sharkey play, Sorry! Wrong Chimney! will be performed this December! We have put numerous safety precautions in place, and have reconfigured the Heritage Museum to accommodate social distancing.
The show is set to run on the following dates at the Tarpon Springs Heritage Museum. Additional performances have been added to accommodate for significantly reduced audience capacity in order to comply with social distancing and safety guidelines.
- Saturday, 12/5/20 at 2:00 PM & 7:00 PM
- Sunday, 12/6/20 at 2:00 PM
- Friday, 12/11/20 at 7:00 PM
- Saturday, 12/12/20 at 2:00 PM & 7:00 PM
- Sunday, 12/13/20 at 2:00 PM
- Friday, 12/18/20 at 7:00 PM
- Saturday, 12/19/20 at 2:00 PM & 7:00 PM
Between now and Friday, October 23rd we will be accepting video audition submissions; in-person call backs will be scheduled the following week if necessary.
For the audition, please look over the list of available roles and character descriptions. Then when filming, name the character you are auditioning for, and do an approximately one-minute monologue as that character. If auditioning for multiple roles, please state in the video recording for which roles you would be auditioning. Then, send the video and a copy of your theatre resume to David Keith O’Hara at firstname.lastname@example.org
“David Tuttle is moonlighting as a department store Santa so that he can buy his wife a fur for Christmas. He tells her he’s working late at the office, but she finds out he isn’t at the office. A suspected other woman, hypnotism, the notorious Santa burglar Kris Kreigle and his gun-toting fiancée, and a confused policeman add up to a rollicking tale that is hilarious Christmas entertainment any time of year.”
All Roles are Available, descriptions below
- DAVID TUTTLE – a struggling young executive
- SAMANTHA TUTTLE – his bride of 6 months
- NATALIE WELDON – their neighbor across the hall
- WILLIAM WELDON – Natalie’s psychiatrist husband
- KRIS KREIGLE – a man with a Holiday delusion
- SHEILA – Kris’s doggedly devoted fiancée
- POLICEMAN – a determined disciple of Law and Order